There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New CT!

Hey guys :)

So I hadn't planned on taking on any more CT's for awhile but the girls have settled into daycare which they will go to twice a week and a few amazing CT calls came up at the same time which were not to be missed so I applied and I am so pleased to announce that I made the cut and I'm now a part of Starlight designs CT!!!!! This is such an amazing Honour and I want to thank Ivonka so much for bringing me on board. I'll be working along side some seriously talented scrappers so it's time to up my game lol.

Make sure to check out Shabby Pickle to see the Starlight Designs Store and get in quick! These amazing kits are currently on sale for as much as 83% off!

Watch this space I'll be working with some of her gorgeous kits today!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment