There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So Far behind!

Hey ladies. Well after a month of being extremely busy I am getting on top of things and FINALLY updating my blog lol. As you can see since my last post I have joined another two CT's. MJ's digital Creations and Studio Soval. Both are incredibly talented ladies and I'm having so much fun creating pages with their gorgeous kits!

On a sad note I had to leave Valentinas CT :( I absolutly adore Vale and her kits but she's a very busy and productive lady popping out kits every week or two so I didn't think it was fair that I take a spot on her CT as I just don't have time to keep up with demand.

Right enough gas bagging time to update you all on what kits I've been working with over the last month!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment