There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And the winner is...... Michaela!!!!

Congrats Michaela! You were randomly selected to win the $5 gift certificate to After Five Designs. Please email me at lisa.prestidge@gmail.com with your full name and email address so I can have the voucher sent to you :)
And a big thanks to everyone that entered and left all those wonderful comments. I'm sorry I was a wee bit late drawing this one but with all this earthquake maddness I've been a wee bit all over the show lol.

Make sure to stick around. I intend on having another fab giveaway in the not so distant future. Oh and if you have any suggestions for giveaways you would like to see on my blog please feel free to let me know. I would love to hear some feed back.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment