There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Seasons Greetings!

Hi Everyone!

I'm baaaaaack.... well mostly anyway lol. As you would have read in my last post I have unfortunatly been in a creative funk the last couple of months. That mixed with never ending computer issues has brought me to the conclusion that I no longer have the time to continue scrapping as much as I have been. So I unfortunatly had to leave all of my CT's :( Well all except Holly Springs fab CT because I just couldn't quite stop scrapping altogether hehe. Never fear though I have picked up my love of signature making and I'm currently hinting to hubby that I'm after a sewing machine for Xmas so I will be sure to keep you updated on all my exploits and of course I will still be scrapping from time to time with Hollys gorgeous kits as well as any I buy along my travels. I'm hoping to have a give away in the not to distant future so keep an eye out for that. Also if hubby does manage to pick up on my not too subtle hints about Xmas presents I'll be looking into making some gorgeous little dolls which I will give away every so often. So keep your eyes peeled for exciting new things. I won't be doing too much over the next months but expect plenty of new things to be happening on here in the new year!

Happy Holidays!
Lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment